The Fort Unchagaon, Bulandshahar
Info - The Fort of Unchagaon, Bulandshahar is a mud fort built during the 1850s and belonged to Jaat Zamindars. Raja Surendra Pal Singh inherited the fortress at the age of 10 and renovated it into an open heritage resort. Now Kunwar Rupendra Pal Singh ji (Binny) taking care of the property.
Haveli Location: Garh Mukteshwar
Stay type: Heritage Haveli
Total rooms: 23
Distance from Delhi: 110 km by drive
For Booking please contact email@example.com or call at 9741000732.
Picture Credits - Studio Dharma
Highlights of The Fort Unchagaon:
1. Meals in buffet style as per the plan
2. Complimentary Morning/Evening Tea-Coffee with cookies
3. Bonfire arrangements in the evening (Seasonal Only)
4. All In-house activities & games like Bullock cart & Tractor Rides, Table Tennis, Croquet, Volley
ball, Traditional Activities, Swimming, Board Games, etc.
5. Evening activities & engagements like Musical Performances, Live Screenings, Folk Performances